Bilingual Recruitment Consultant (French speaker)
Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant looking to utilise your language skills?
Interested in working in the luxury fashion industry?
We have an exciting opportunity for a French Speaking Recruitment Consultant to join our Technology & Transformation team, with a specific focus into the Luxury Fashion industry in France.
You’ll be working with a high performing team, an existing client base of high end brands and in one of the most exciting, dynamic and agile industries at the moment. The potential is unlimited!
So why Empiric?
Alongside the basics of competitive base salary, uncapped earning potential and a structured and achievable career progression plan, you’ll also be a part of;
Our fantastic company culture - if you want to join a business where you can grow with the business, make friends for life and feel like part of a team, this is definitely the place for you! We are inclusive & Collaborative
Ongoing learning & development plans at every level from Trainee through to Director
We care about you & your wellbeing is important to us; you will have access to weekly meditation session, mental health first aiders on site, self defence classes and more…
Amazing incentive scheme – 2x luxury holidays a year, bi-monthly lunch clubs, team socials & last but not least… A DJ booth & fully stocked bar in our office
We give back! Charity events are a common theme here at Empiric and we love to support charities that mean a lot to our employees
Global career opportunities - we have a presence in the UK and overseas, so there's potential for you to grow your career while escaping the English weather!
Want to hear more?
Get in touch with our Talent Team, by emailing your CV to careers [at] empiric.com or drop Abi Hopkins a note on LinkedIn.
As a Bilingual Trainee Recruitment Consultant, we will offer you
- Uncapped commission from day 1
- Personalised 6-month training programme with guidance and coaching for all levels of your recruitment career
- Structured induction process
- A platform for success: best tools, technology and modern approaches to sales and recruitment
- A dedicated Leadership Team with decades of experience, who are always there to provide support.
- Clear and structured career up to Director level
- Fantastic incentives – high achiever's club, expensed holidays, our own golf and F1 simulator (HQ only), office bar, lots of nights out (we are a sociable bunch)
- Dress-down culture
- Early finish Fridays
- High earning potential, incentives, and rewards
- Fun, inclusive and high performing people environment
- A business culture built around continuous improvement
As a Bilingual Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will
- Become the number one recruiter within your specialist market
- Manage the full end to end recruitment process (full training provided)
- Source candidates using job boards, referrals, hosting events and much more
- Attend and host specialist market events
- Build and nurture specialist market communities
- Be a brand ambassador for Empiric
- Be a key part of our current and future growth plans
So, if you want to join a company with a great culture, with the best training in the market. Then get in touch today and apply now.
- Established in 2005 by Sam Kamyar
- Empiric is a high growth specialist agency who work within the areas of Data, Digital, Cloud and Security.
- We have offices in London (HQ), Scotland and New York.
- We have the most exciting, diverse and unique environment in recruitment
- We have a stellar track record in succeeding within niche and specialist transformation and change markets.
We have an award-winning culture and a proven track record for growth. Our awards include:
- APSCo award for Diversity & Inclusion Winner
- 5 consecutive years as Sunday Times Fast Track 100 UK companies for growth (3rd Fastest Growing Company)
- Top 100 ranking on the Sunday Times International Track 200 which features Britain’s private companies with the fastest growth in international sales.
If you have any questions please call Cameron Skinner on 0203 597 4454.