Trainee Recruitment Consultant | Glasgow
Looking to kickstart your career?
Are you driven by success and achievement?
Want to work within a high performing culture?
A Trainee Recruitment Consultant role could be the perfect job opportunity for you!
We are Empiric, one of the fastest-growing, international tech recruitment agencies in London. We work across the UK, Europe and the US, and we're still expanding. We've won multiple awards since we began back in 2005, and we're still striving for more.
Want to be a part of it?
We are looking for driven, ambitious people to join us on this journey to become a full trained and confident recruiter. Whether you're from a sales background, a sports team or you've just finished university, Empiric is a fantastic place to begin your recruitment career and provides a training programme that is second to none!
You will learning from the best recruiters in the business, you'll be given the tools to build and develop your own skillset, eventually running your own desk and unlocking incredible earning potential - and all within one of the most lucrative sectors around.
We are running an Assessment Day on Wednesday 22nd June! You will have the opportunity to find out more about Empiric, meet our Director & Sales Consultants too!
Working at Empiric will give you access to some great perks (as well as the money side!) - including:
· Competitive base salary - we offer Trainee Recruitment Consultants £23,000 per year (this will increase on your first promotion)
· Uncapped commission structure - this means that the more you put in, the more you get out. Realistically, this looks like roughly £40,000 on top of your basic salary in your first year
· Career progression - it's no secret that recruitment is a great way to fast-track your progression. Provided you hit your targets and you're meeting the criteria, you can climb the ladder quickly
· Fantastic company culture - if you want to join a business where you can grow with the business, make friends for life and feel like part of a team, this is definitely the place for you!
· Amazing incentive scheme - luxury holidays, lunch clubs, and much more!
· Global career opportunities - we have a presence in the UK and overseas, so there's potential for you to grow your career while escaping the English weather!
To apply, please email and let us know some times you'd be available for an initial interview. We are looking for trainee or graduate recruiters to join us before the end of September and have induction dates monthly leading up to then, so if you're looking to make the move now, get in touch!
To Apply; Please email your CV to careers [at] empiric.com